Custom Search

Friday, April 3, 2009

Outdoor Fine Art Show at Mission San Juan Capistrano April 4-5, 2009

This is where I will be this weekend, "Painting the California Landscape" Annual Members Juried Art Show & Outdoor Art Show. Held within the grounds of the Mission San Juan Capistrano. Admission to the Mission is $9.00 per adult, $8.00 per adult over 60 yrs old and $5.00 for 12 & under. The outdoor art show is within the central courtyard of the Mission around the larger fountain. I am booth 43, I will have a sign that says Esther J. Williams at the top of my display rack. Come by and visit, see many gorgeous works of art, view the Mission's fabulous spring array of flowers and relax watching the koi swim among the waterlilies. The weather is expected to be gorgeous, nothing like fresh air to breath! Here's the link to the Mission SJC. Here's one of my paintings that will be on display and for sale.

No comments: