Custom Search

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Esther J. Williams - Gallery Paintings
















Note: I have removed these paintings from the gallery due to a group show setting up that I chose not to enter. They are now available directly from myself. Cafe Mimosa is 20"W x 16"H, oil on canvas in a wide gold plein air frame. Path to Paradise is 18"W x 14"H, oil on canvas in a wide black with gold trim plein air frame. It has received an Honorable Mention award.














The third painting is Aliso Creek Canyon. 12"W x 16"H, oil on linen. I could not find a zoomed in image, this was taken right after I was done painting it en plein air. I think I added more sky effects at home but did not touch the rest of the painting, it was a winner. It is of the creekside entering into the Aliso Creek Lodge in South Laguna, CA. Very modern looking plein air, gorgeous!

No comments: