Custom Search

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In the Swing of Things


I have been given permission to use a quote made by Jean Stern, author/museum director in Orange County about my SOLD painting Lido Theatre Night:
"It's very good, I like it. I think you captured the intensity of the theater lights and the excitement of going to the movies at night. It also presents the magic of the experience."
I am delighted to finally be noted by an esteemed individual in the art world. He also said he will be looking for my future works with interest.
I am pleased to reveal my latest work that I started at the Mission San Juan Capistrano and completed in my studio. I had to add more color intensity in the studio to the waterlilies and lily pads. This was sort of a workstudy in progress, so I placed it on eBay, it is now SOLD. Waterlilies Dream I am including the image of it in this post also. I will place more workstudies on eBay so you can bookmark my eBay Seller's List, or check back here for specific listings.
Tomorrow evening I will be exhibiting in the San Clemente Art Walk, the last one of the year. It is on Avenida Del Mar, there will be lots of us, the last hoorah of the season. I will have some good prices on paintings that are really nice. Come support us artists!

No comments: