Custom Search

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi there! My first blog posting!


I am just about ready to launch my newly designed website. It may be done in the next couple of days. I've had a dinosaur website for 8 years now. I am adding this blog to it, there will be a link to this page from my website, www.visions2art.com. If you go there and see a sepia toned antique victorian lady floating across the top banner, it still is the old website. My new one will have paint tubes for navigation bars that I designed in Adobe Photoshop CS2. I also will have an antique gold gilded frame to house my thumbnails of my latest works on the front entry page. It is going to be a beauty of a website, I am excited about it. Above is a small thumbnail image of one of my recent plein air paintings from my 5 day trip to the High Sierras. All of my older works will be gone, it's time for the new works to shine. So, be ready to get an eyeful soon! Esther

No comments: