Custom Search

Friday, July 3, 2009

Moved into New Residence, setting up art studio

I am afraid I will still be offline with the blog for a little while longer. I have taken a long needed break from the internet to organize my new place of living. I hope to be back soon. All is well despite receiving two hard hits to my head while moving. One resulted in a concussion and it took days to recover. I am enjoying the ocean breezes at our new residence and the coastal atmosphere. The canyon corridor we live on is spectacular and will offer many views for plein air paintings right from my backyard and deck.
I entered into the San Clemente Plein Air competition from June 20-27. I painted a 9x12 oil on canvas and it sold already. I didn't get a chance to photograph it, maybe I can contact the new owners and get one. Until we meet again.

Happy 4th of July to all!

No comments: