Custom Search

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Artist's New Website - www.estherjwilliams.com

I finally took the plunge and signed up with Clint Watson's Fine Arts Studion Online. I have spent the past two days building an official website with much of my available art on it. You can see it at www.estherjwilliams.com It is looking good but I have to add about 40 more paintings on there, it is time consuming. I am pleased with the presentation of the initial page of the site, the links, the categories and organization. I just wish the images could be larger and I could offer a multiple number of detailed close-ups for each painting. I am doing the 60 day free trial now, if I am content with the outcome of the complete site, I will stay on. Right now you can't look me up in his directory since I am not a paying member. Check out the website, it is nifty!
Recently sold is Easy Rider Dinghy - Balboa. I hand delivered this to a new client as she wanted to surprise her husband that evening. He proposed to her in front of this little boat, it carries a most pleasant memory for them, so now they have a beautiful painting of it to last them a lifetime. I am honored and touched by this, see the sold painting below. Easy Rider Dinghy - Balboa, oil on canvas 18"W x 14"H, framed.

No comments: